- Hold the final destination, not the path.
- Being flexible is being happy.
- Sometimes you need to work long hours, straight through.
- Periodically, do HUGE ass things just for yourself.
- Don’t panic when you notice you are exhausted, it happens.
- Want what you freaking WANT.
- Do the piece you CAN do now & figure out the piece you can’t when you get there.
- Ask for help and be prepared to decline advice.
- Set an impossible timeline and you’ll finish sooner than if you set a “reasonable” one.
- Dance while you work, as much as possible! (I did it with power tools, on a porch, in the rain!)
My shelves are a VISIBLE reminder of my WORTH.
A visible reminder of what I can make out of NOTHING, what I can overcome to reach a goal and the quality I want around me.
What do you have in your life that anchors your self-love like this?
P.S I would have finished anchoring the shelves to the walls and doing the final coats of lacquer today but my Alpha Mate may have found me on my BIRTHDAY! Apparently, our first call needed to be 3+ hours (from the UK where he’d gone for business –he got off the line at near 2 am for him).
I Show Alpha Women Entrepreneurs How to Stop Struggling in Your Relationships, Own Your Potential, Build Your Business and BALANCE IT ALL.